Going to high school with Study Manitoba is a life-changing experience. Whether you choose to spend three months, a semester or an entire academic year in Manitoba, you will gain:
- Fluency in another language and culture
- Greater maturity and independence
- Lifelong international friendships
- An international perspective and broader world view
- A competitive edge over your peers on college and job applications
The schools of Study Manitoba School Divisions are public schools located in the Southwestern corner of Manitoba. The region is known to be quiet and safe and is in close proximity to Brandon, the second largest city in Manitoba. There are 18 schools located in the division, offering grades Kindergarten (K) to Grade 12. Most of the schools are organized based on a K to Grade 8, Grade 9 to Grade 12 or K to Grade 12 format.